- EROS is Hiring Part-Time Massage Practitioners:
- Independent Contractor; One to three 5-hour shifts per week with regularly booked schedules.
- - Requires San Francisco Massage License or California State equivalent.
- - Non-sexual massage only.
- - Be a part of an established gay business. Enjoy being on our team of massage practitioners and EROS staff serving our community.
- - Must be dependable and reliable.
- EROS takes care of: Advertising, bookings, supplies and equipment, cleaning and laundry.
- Move your business out of your home.
- Be a part of an established Gay Business!
The Massage Professionals
- Ken, CMT
Senior Masseur, Head of EROS Massage Studio
- Swedish, Deep Tissue, Orthopedic Therapeutic, Reflexology (foot)
Ken is nationally certified in Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork. He has practiced massage since 1983 and has been with EROS since 1996. Currently, Ken does administrative and consulting work for the Studio.
- Randy, CMT
- Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports
Randy uses over 1000 hours of training and 8+ years of experience to tailor each massage to your needs.
"A massage session should address exactly what the client needs, from a nice soothing full body massage to intensive work on specific areas of the body where injuries; short and long term, have manifested."
- Joshua, CMT
- Swedish, Deep Tissue
- Get in tune with your body, relax and open up. I will turn a weary client into a relaxed andbalanced one. A mindful touch that includes flowing movement while also working specifically and deeply to open uncomfortably tight muscles.
- John, CMT
- Swedish, Deep Tissue, Reflexology, Shiatsu, Reiki
John practices an integrative style of massage tailored to each individuals needs, to provide the greatest benefit and relaxation.
"You will leave feeling refreshed and rernewed!"
- Steven, CMT
- Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports Massage
Steven offers therapeutic and relaxing massage with various techniques to cater to each one of his clients on an individual level. His warm table-side presence brings a personal touch to every massage. He strives to adjust his treatments as he finds target areas that need specific attention.
"I want all of my guests to leave feeling like I have effectively heard their needs."
Call 415-255-4921 to book an appointment. Walk-ins available daily.